In very short period of time President Biden has been pushing the envelope in many arenas, Here are my top five.
1. Shattering previous presidential records for signing executive orders, President Joe Biden made a staggering number of mandates his first week in office. He signed over 30 executive orders and his first week was not done yet. With 37 being signed in the first 60 days,
Which is interesting considering the following statement on On Oct. 15, only weeks before the election, then-candidate Joe Biden participated in an ABC News town hall at the National Constitution Center in Philadelphia.
“I have this strange notion. We are a democracy,” Biden said with a smirk. “Some of my Republican friends and some of my Democratic friends even occasionally say, ‘Well, if you can’t get the votes by executive order, you’re going to do something.’ Things you can’t do by executive order unless you’re a dictator,” Biden enunciated.
2. Executive order on Keystone XL pipeline. This canceled the Keystone XL pipeline and directed agencies to review and reverse more than 100 Trump actions on the environment.
In October 2020, TC Energy, the firm behind the pipeline, projected that it would hire 11,000 people to work on the pipeline in the coming year. Additionally, two union leaders said 1,000 members would immediately lose their jobs and another 10,000 future positions will no longer exist, totaling 11,000, as a result of Biden’s order. In addition to the halting on fracking and the ramifications of the effect on federal land. This one move jeopardizes our standing as the worlds top producer of oil and gas, not to mention what it has done to gas prices. According to credible studies, since the beginning of January though March, gas prices have increased over 25% and are forecasted to go over $3.00 a gallon by the end of the year. Who shoulders brunt the bulk of that financial burden? The American Citizen……….
3. Hours after taking the oath of office, President Joe Biden signed an executive order giving sweeping “rights” to men and women who want to live as the opposite biological sex, including allowing these transgender individuals to compete in sports.
On day 1, Biden unilaterally eviscerates women’s sports,” author Abigail Shrier posted on Twitter. “Any educational institution that receives federal funding must admit biologically-male athletes to women’s teams, women’s scholarships, etc.” The ramifications of this order are intense to say the least. Some believe it could decimate women’s sports, with the true gender losing scholarships in all arenas.
4. 100,000 Undocumented Immigrants Caught in February, Department of Homeland Security Confirms Minors will be Allowed into the US.
Due to presidents reversal of Trumps immigration polices, The rate of migrants arriving at the US-Mexico border has skyrocketed in the months since President Joe Biden’s 2020 victory, the outgoing Border Patrol chief warned. Speaking during a call with reporters, acting Customs and Border Protection Commissioner Mark Morgan cautioned that arrivals at the US-Mexico border were hitting new highs in the wake of Biden’s election.
“We’re already seeing the negative impacts of the proposed policy changes,” Morgan said. “Cartels and human smugglers are spreading the perception that our borders will be open. In this case, they’re correct. It’s not just the perception.”
Due to his campaign rhetoric and reinstituting the ” catch and release” policy, thousands of illegal immigrants are being released into the interior of the country, with the majority of those melting into the ‘population. Then there’s the plight of the unaccompanied minors, numbering so many that the USA has to house them temporarily in the convention center in Dallas.
5. On the 65th day of his term in office, President Joe Biden held his first press conference from the White House. The nine-week period is the longest stretch a new president has gone before conducting a first solo press conference in the past 100 years.
Replay video below from The New York Post that maybe part of the reason. Also keep in mind he only answered questions from 10 reporters, which from his downward glances apparently were picked for him. Note, he took no questions from FOX news. Why might that be?
There are more, many more unsettling instances and policy changes. Apparently,, from the lack of pushback from the national media, American citizens are ok with this, or maybe, just maybe they are turning a blind eye to the reality of the situation. I for one, believe it’s the latter.
Thank you for the conversation, and make sure you’re keeping informed of the reality of the situation. The future of this country demands that you do, or we lose it…
Pls go to americancitizenshandbook.com and follow for informative and truthful blogs regarding American Citizen issues. To get more information on the number four issue, immigration in this country and how the American citizen is getting treated as second class, purchase “The American Citizens handbook on Immigration- a candid conversation with a concerned citizen” found at all national book sites and venues.